Motivated students interested in writing their exam project or doing a special course in a company where creativity, innovation and quality are in focus, are welcome to contact ICEpower for possible collaboration on educational projects.
We continuously collaborate with the Technical University of Denmark (DTU), the Copenhagen University College of Engineering and other European technical institutions on Bachelor-, Master- and PhD-level projects. We look for the best engineering student minds to further enhance our technology portfolio, as well as to join our engineering team.
After finalizing their projects, around 35 per cent of all the engineering students are hired by ICEpower to positions with immediate responsibility and customer contact.
Typical project areas where ICEpower has collaborated with students previously:
• Analogue- and digital-input Class D amplifiers. Analogue and digital design, control theory, power electronics (switch-mode design), EMC, integrated electronics (e.g. ADCs) and analogue / digital modulation technology
• DSP algorithms and digital HW/FPGA design. Non-linear/linear algorithm and model development for sound quality improvement and system control/optimization. HW design (e.g. design optimization – low power, area) and HW modelling, software tool development (e.g. NET/Java)½
• Power supplies. Analogue design, control theory, power electronics, switch-mode power supplies, PFC design, magnetics and EMC
Projects are adapted to the profiles and interests of individual students. During the project, students have the option of having a work station at ICEpower and having course access to our laboratory facilities. You will be supervised and guided by one or two ICEpower engineers through the entire project together with your academic supervisor.
If you are interested in writing a project in collaboration with ICEpower, please send your application to Project Manager Lars Hansen, email@example.com. The application must include:
• your background,
• your subjects of interest,
• your CV,
• the list of all the academic courses you have taken with grades (obligatory)
Furthermore, as it is obligatory to have an academic supervisor attached to a student project, it is a clear advantage to be able to document that a supervisor is connected to your project prior to your application.
We look forward to receiving your application. However, we receive many applications and have limited resources. At the same time, we expect to create usable content out of the projects and therefore have high expectations to the students. Therefore, we would like to inform you that we can only engage in relevant projects by students with high academic qualifications.
With the above mentioned information taken into consideration, we will be happy to consider your application. Our average response time is 2 weeks.